Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Friday five:my septembr

1) This is the 1st of September, what do you want to accomplish by the 31st?

I get good grade in eap1 and pass TOEFL :).

2) What does September make you think about or feel?

It make me feel good because the weather start change frome summer to fall.

3) September is the ninth month; can you name nine memories so far from this year?

1-I bought my first car.
2-I learned swim.
3-My left hand was broken.
4-My brother birthday.
5-I got my driver license.
6-I went to UAE,QATER AND Riyadh.
7-I bought my mobile.
8-Finished my summer club.
9-I bought my computer.


4) What does September have in common with three other months and can you name them?

Janury it's start NEW YEAR,May it's start for summer vacation,December is end of the year.

5) The first weekend in September signals the end of summer for many even though it doesn’t really end for weeks. When does summer end for you?

for me , when the hot weather finish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

What do you mean when you say you finished your "summer club?" What is that?

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home