Monday, July 24, 2006

I took a look at http://www.stock-market-crash.net/1929.htm. The website talks about the stock market in 1929. The stock market become full of cheaters investors jokeyad. Investors martgaged their home and foolishly invested their life sawings in hot stocks. Some people wanted to sell because shoeshine boys wanted to buy and sell stocks. Many people lost their homes and jobs because of stock market.

In my personal opinion it is a good website to learn about the history of the stock market. It makes people know that greed is a bad thing and it goes with death.

3 Comments:

Blogger tom said...

I've always been interested in this. It's true- the stock market was a crazy place. Believe it or not, this was before my time...

Nice weblog, Ali!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Alotaibi said...

I didn't understand, what do you mean by "It makes people know that greed is a bad thing and it goes with death".?
It is risk and money.

8:24 PM  
Blogger F.M.O said...

slam

good job

ammmmmm..it is intersted article.

I agree with you

(wallah ma 3ndk ma 3nd gdty)

take care

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home